Sunday, June 11, 2006

Only a couple more days........

I have two full days of class left, and then the fun can begin. I am starting this blog as a way to keep track of and share my travels this summer. Last summer I began my Fifty by Fifty. My goal is to climb Eastern Washington's fifty highest peaks by the time I turn fifty. So far, I have only done three. I want to get caught up this summer. Grad school has been a crazy stressful ride and this summer I actually get a break for three whole months. I am going back to work the night shift at the nursing home full-time and that will actually leave me lots of time for adventure. Not all of my adventures are going to be a Fifty since most of them are quite a distance from here. But there are TONS of cool recreational opportunities right on my doorstep. I want to find and explore all of them. So, stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free counter
free counter