Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's all about Harry...well, and Walter, too.

This past weekend I read the latest and last Harry Potter book. OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!! The Agony!!!!!!!!!! No, I shall not spoil it for anyone. I ordered a copy from Amazon to be delivered on Saturday but, not trusting the "man" I went to Fred Meyer at 6:45am Saturday morning (they open at 7) and waited in line with all the other middle aged women who were there to get their copy. It was too damn funny. Then when some children had the audacity to show up, we made sure they could not cut in line. Of course the most adorable UPS woman showed up at 9am with my Amazon copy. Oh well.

It took me about 12 hours of straight reading to get through the book. Now I am reading it over slowly. What does this have to do with Travels with Walter? Well, Walter got to sleep on the couch while I was reading. And this also means that since we have not been out hiking or adventuring in a while we are going to hit the trail this weekend. Walter is quite excited about it because it involves camping and camping involves him being able to chew his obscene bone. Until after the weekend.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free counter
free counter