Saturday, June 06, 2009

Tag Team Camping

Beauty Creek

I had a good visit with my peeps in Illinois, got a lot of work done, and came home exhausted. The train ride home was good; no buses on the way back and I actually got into Spokane 20 minutes early. To celebrate the wonderful weather we have been having Nancy and I decided to go camping for a couple of nights. The problem is that our house sitter is out of town until the end of June. So we did Tag Team Camping. We both drove out to the Beauty Creek Campground (with Walter and his mother Ruby) near Coeur d' Alene, set up camp, had dinner, hung out, then I came home to spend the night with the rest of the dogs while Nancy and Ruby stayed. The next morning Walter and I drove back out. It was a wonderful day. We hung out, collected cool rocks from the creek, sat in chairs and looked at the inside of our eyelids, then Nancy and Ruby went home for the night. Nancy came back out the next morning at around 9 and low and behold she had Mr. Seth with her! I almost fell off my lawn chair. So Seth cooked marshmallows for breakfast and helped us find cool rocks for our garden. It was fun. The campground is pretty nice, though basic and hardly anyone there. There was a big group of teenagers who stayed up all night and were sort of loud. When I drove out around noon they were all sleeping so I pulled into their camping spot and started honking the horn. Instant Karma. So here are some pictures...
Nancy with Walter and Lily
Seth with breakfast
Seth and his mom
Seth with a rock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free counter
free counter