Saturday, November 04, 2006

Just Goofin' Around

Here are some photos of some of the other dogs in my yard and of a hike along the river with Walter and our friend April. I am currently letting my knee rest for a bit. I really need to have some crap scraped out of it but since I am a poor student I am going to have to wait until I am a real person with health insurance. Only one more year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My plan is to rest it for another week then do some home PT and hopefully I can get it back into shape. At least, that is the plan. It is currently raining down here in the valley and snowing in the mountains. Yippie!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to strap on some skis (which is how I screwed my knee up in the first place)!

I did get an extra special treat tonight. I talked to my old boss at the nursing home and she told me she wanted to clone me...one of me to go to school, two of me to work with her at night, and one to rest and kick back with Walter. Hey, you just don't get that kind of stroking every day. Here's to you Tuh!

The pictures are: the yellow leaves through the fence (I love my fence); Fip and Chewie in the yard; Daisy the tiny epileptic poodle; my little baby Fippy catching some sun rays; along the Spokane River; Me and Walter doin' some poodle lovin'; our buddy April staggering up the hill.





























































2 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Oh, cute little Flip!!!

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy-this is Bud E and Carol-how are you doing-wwe are fine and get along marvelously-we miss you-it seems like everyone in the staff here quits-like Tracy,Sue,Linda, and David soon-this place is a mess-Brad is back from firefighting and BOB carter comes and goes for medical treatments-hope school is going well for you-we love the web site-give Walter a kiss-Bye

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free counter
free counter