Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Recent Ramblings

Walter at Heyburn State Park, Idaho


I have been a bit pressed for time to sit down at my computer and post my comings and goings, so I am going to consolidate them all into a quick post. At the present I am working a weird schedule that is not conducive to getting out and about (ok, get this...40 hours a week, Monday through Friday). Walter has been feeling the lack of love and that has sucked. Aside from my schedule at work I am also hot into the Solstice Ritual choir. The solstice celebration is on the 22nd of December and the choir is working really hard to pull it all together. This year has been a total bitch. Lots of new 2nd sopranos. We do 15 a Capella numbers which are incredibly complicated. This is my 4th year but I still find it hard. The choir has not melded yet which is bad considering this is the 9th of December. I am also waiting for snow. I am itching to get my skis on and I have been checking the ski reports each morning. Anyway, aside from a few hikes, snuggles, and stuff, Walter and I have not been up to much. I should start back on a more sane schedule around the first of the year. So here are the pics from us doing a few things out and about.
My 1989 Ford Festiva...finally sold. Now I miss the 40mpg.



End of the summer perennial garden...can you believe we started it this year?


Fall canopy leaves at Dishman Hills


Snogging Walter on top of Eagle Crest


A fall bike ride along the Centennial Trail



Our cold, wet, windy camping spot at Heyburn State Park, Idaho on November 1




The duck hunter guy who woke us up at 5:00am with shotgun blasts...I ended up having a nightmare about Sarah Palin


Nancy and Elliot in the snow on Mt. Spokane



The sunset from Mt. Spokane at the end of a good hike



Nancy at the Liberty Lake cedar grove, Thanksgiving day



Lily and Biggie chillin' in the laundry room
PS Hey Juan, you still out there? When are you coming back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free counter
free counter